Prepare Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac

Brand sure that you gear up Find My and then that if you ever lose a device or particular, including your paired AirPods, Apple Picket, or a personal item with an AirTag fastened, you can locate information technology.

How to turn on Find My for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

  1. Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap your name, then tap Notice My.
  3. If you lot want friends and family to know where you are, turn on Share My Location.
  4. Tap Find My [device], then plow on Find My [device].
    An iPhone showing the Find My iPhone screen, with Find My iPhone turned on.
  5. To run into your device fifty-fifty when information technology's offline, plough on Notice My network.*
  6. To have the location of your device sent to Apple tree when the battery is low, turn on Send Last Location.

If you want to be able to find your lost device on a map, make sure that Location Services is turned on. To exercise this, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services, and turn on Location Services.

* The Find My network is an encrypted, anonymous network of hundreds of millions of Apple tree devices that tin help you locate your device.

How to add your AirPods, Apple Watch, or Beats product to Detect My

If your AirPods, Apple tree Sentinel, or supported Beats product are paired with your iPhone, they're automatically gear up up when you turn on Observe My iPhone.

To make sure you tin can find your devices even if they're powered off or disconnected, check that Find My network is turned on.

AirPods Pro or AirPods Max

  1. Go to Settings > Bluetooth.
  2. Tap the More than Info button adjacent to your device in the list.
  3. Scroll down to Notice My network.
  4. Make sure that Find My network is turned on.

Apple Watch

  1. On your Apple Watch, open Settings.
  2. Tap your name.
  3. Curlicue downwards until you come across your Apple Lookout.
  4. Tap your watch proper name, then tap Observe My Watch.
  5. Make sure that Find My network is turned on.

How to add an AirTag or supported third-party production to Find My

How to add together an iPhone Leather Wallet to Observe My

How to turn on Find My for your Mac

Larn more than

Published Date: